Friday, September 13, 2002

Crash and burnn.....



I was in a good mood around 1pm. Class was over, I was happily fed, and there was the weekend ahead of me. Sure, it's Friday the 13th, but I don't really believe in bad luck and all that....

I still don't. Nothing bad happened to me today, except maybe the abrupt mood plummet about two hours ago. Now I'm cranky as hell, pissed at the world, hot, and got a funny feeling in my mouth from tangerine altoids (which aren't really altoids, more like warheads, but who's keeping track?) and my FRICKING picture REFUSES to cooperate with me photoshop. I HATE PHOTOSHOP!>_< Especially on a touchpad!!!!!!! *rant rant* I can't do anything remotely detailed, because I know for sure it'll screw up, because the entire concept of touchpadding is NOT suited for art! >_<

And in other news Majo STILL has to make sites. Yes, and she's forgotten most of her HTML already so she'll probably have to go get a program for it. And that means her computer will get MORE full of programs she'll use maybe once, and her site STILL looks icky, or at least, the same it's always been. -_-;

Hell with it, I'm going to draw. -_-; It's about the only thing that can cheer me up now, except maybe the arrival of the promised mooncakes.

Life sucks. But I still love my mom. Probably predicted I'd be PMSing right about now and ordered the mooncakes for it. Either that or she just wanted me to have a proper Chinese Moon Festival celebration this year. Whatever, I don't give a damn, she's still the most wonderful person that's ever lived.

And Tess too, for sending me the tangerine war-I mean, altoids, for the cute candy wand, for sending me my junk in the first place. It's times like these that I'm glad the ppl who are wonderful aren't with me, otherwise they might get annoyed at my whininess.-_-;

I just HATE it. Photoshop, not working with me. -_-. Why did I install the dumb program anyway? It's about as helpful as.....Xelloss.-___-; Grrrrr......

Going now. Going to draw and hopefully feel less inferior and annoyed. That's it.

Majo-cranky-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home