Saturday, September 21, 2002

It's SATURDAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes....I would've written one yesterday screeching "it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!" except that would be kinda redundent, don't you think?^_^

Tis the weekend and I know I should do my homework while I still have time to do it, but the urge to goof off continues to override common sense. Went to 99ranch market today and got some drinks, and lots of ramen. Good stuff, yum. Ate at a terrible noodle place tho....;_; now my motivation to go to J-town tomorrow is even stronger.

In other news.....there is no other news^_^; Well, I did get Sentinel done, the short-stuff was getting impatient. Lemme find the link.....Nitpicky details include many complaints about the daisies and the direction they're moving/not moving along with the wind, and a small thumb. http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu/extras/sentinelsketch.jpg But overall he turned out okay. So now for the pic of all the immortals together. And the pic for the FB bishes....

Drat, I want that tablet^^;

In other news, laptop being funky. Occasionally gives me the blue screen of death, not to mention the touchpad went wacko this morning, and this afternoon it wouldn't respond until I'd restarted it about three times...@_@. Hope it's not going to be a big problem.....

Going now, ja!

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home