Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Doing...HOMEWORK?!


Yes...Majo is being dilligent and doing homework. No new art, and whatever I did write in terms of ficcage is not worth reading. Too tired to cobble together a coherent sentence these days. might add decal, the art of Comics. Might, big might, depending on how I like the class today...It's in an hour and I came online to double check the locations...

Sort of doing homework...finally did my IDS reading today (this morning) after I dragged my lazy ass out of bed. It's harder and harder to get up, I noticed...dang, and it's still three days till the weekend...

Might go to either J-town or the chinese supermarket this weekend, depending on how much hw i have. Must study for test on friday...and do listening exercises. Drat, keep forgetting that.

Going to go now and do that homework. Typing. Happy yay...too bad my wrist doth protest.

ja!

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home