Tuesday, September 24, 2002

ladeladedummm......


Geez, my titles are SO creative, aren't they?

Feeling a bit tired and blah now. Yesterday involved vigorous exercise, and tomorrow will be more of the same. Got about 6-7 hours of sleep last night, which isn't nearly enough for this Majo. So annoyed with homework, why won't it go away? Then common sense kicks in and tells me it's stupid to stress, just shut up and do it. And I will, really....just when I'm less tired...@_@.

Various homework is piling up. Not fun. Tablet's supposed to come this week. Good. Sleepy as hell, not as good, so I'll try remedying that. Feel generally unmotivated/in limbo. I'm basically hanging between two projects now, the X/F doujinshi and the piccie I did for Dray. The second could be done easily enough once I know what she thinks of it, but Dray's got computer problems. Planning on adding one more page to part 1 of the doujin, just to make it better paced and less cluttered, especially at the end. I wish paneling and layouts came to me naturally. I wish a lot of things.

Kinda introspective and brooding, not a mood I like to be in. For some reason today was really out of focus, if it could be explained that way. Nothing seemed to be looking right, it all looked suspiciously like I was peering through some sort of strange distorted looking glass. Or maybe it's my glasses that are messed up. I'm supposed to be having an easier time this semester...why does it seem like I'm still not keeping up? Probably cuz I'm lazy as hell....Well, i did get some homework done today, so I suppose that's some consolation. I think I should quit the RP....not that it's taking too much time but it will,and most of the time I feel so dead that I might as well not have been there. Laziness and tiredness speaking here, things always seem gloomier when you're sleepy and grumpy.

At least I don't have midterms until next week, and the weeks after that...Then it'll be finals, etc. Sometimes I wonder how I made it for two years.^_^; Scary thought....

Ok, going to bed now. Going to get up early tomorrow (hopefully) and get some work done. Really. I WILL....grr....

Night.

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home