Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Wednesday...?

Majo's obliviousness strikes again.^_^; yesterday I put all the wrong dates on my notes, thinking yesterday was today. And today I got up late and almost missed japanese class. Baka.-_-; So much work, so little time, as usual. Long day today, starting in about half an hour. Got lots of food though, so hopefully my stomach won't bug me until later. I think I'm sick though, so very tired, nose is running like crazy, sneezing every other minute...@_@. Ick.

Nothing new artwise...did a one page silent comic for the decal last night, even inked it and everything...Might post it if the fancy strikes me, but now I just want to sleep...@_@. Tired...I can already tell how very unenthusiastic I'll be at PE today...

Econ 121 hw due next week, not to mention the two econ midterms, the term paper precis (or however it's spelled, etc)...@_@ And just yesterday I thought I was keeping up^_^. Well, I'm not behind yet! *determined*...tho I think I'm really sleepy...And it's so cold in here...@@ *in computer lab right now*.

We got semi-bad news yesterday. Our dorm's main lounge is going to be converted into the computing center, which means we won't have a main lounge...but at least the computers'll be here. Some REALLY immature people though, i think, at the meeting for the hall last night. Geez, we're college students...you'd think we'd be able to quiet down when someone's about to make an announcement...On top of that, the construction's gonna be going on even more now, with the plan of demolishing the central building once the new cafeteria is built. So all the stuff there like mailboxes, study lounges, computing centers, music rooms, etc, will have to be moved or scrapped. No rest for the weary, eh? I think I understand why sometimes it takes so long to get stuff done...@_@ Everyone probably complained about what a big PITA it would be.

Other than that and the lack of sleep (I stayed up to read some of my old, handwritten fics) I think life is going okay. I want sleep, dammit...@_@.

Ja

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home