Sunday, October 20, 2002

Checking in.....

Sunday:

japanese hw: 90% done (no composition required this week, thank KAMI-sama....)

econ precis: 40-50% done (Still have to do a bit of write up and hope desperately that the prof is taking Time Magazine articles for sources)

econ 110 studying: 1% done (I....um, started rereading the notes?)

So all in all....this weekend's productivity grade is......a big fat C-.^_^; End of announcement....

In other news: Went shopping on saturday, got lots of drinks. Insanity continues to abound for some of my randombishes that I've thrown to the wolves (ie: the people in chat). Um.....worrying about homework but the midterm panic hasn't set in yet. Probably will do so soon though, I don't look forward to it. Contemplating entering the National Novel Writing Month event, 50,000 words would be hard but it'd be a kick in the butt in the right direction...And I might be less busy come November. Then again, I need November to do my Econ research paper...-_-; Baka Majo

that's it for now. Soon to go eat dinner, then finish up precis....^_^;;;; Ja

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home