Wednesday, October 23, 2002

midway stretch...


Today is Wednesday, huh? Well, tomorrow and Friday will be terrible, but once past that I'll be mostly home free (there is that midterm for IDS on monday, but it's going to be easy so I'm not worried about it^_^;). After that the concentration will move from exams to papers...I wonder how that will go?

Feeling a bit tired, but calm. I got most of the classes I wanted, had registration this morning. Signed up for a self-defense class...still trying to decide if I want to give up Handball. I probably won't, but to tell the truth I've taken that class for almost two years...might as well move onto something else for a bit. I can always join the handball team and go to practice during their practices...Who knows, we'll see.^_^

Still no news on the previous midterm...with a midterm and presentation pending I guess I really shouldn't worry about it. Problem is I don't think I'm worrying enough about this coming midterm...the one on Game Theory.^_^ Fun stuff, but confusing sometimes, and easy to make mistakes in...@_@. *Crosses fingers* I will do well!

Nothing else up. Plans aglore for the weekend, including getting some good food, anime and presents for friends, and much needed, unstressed sleep. Gen and Zane are being noisy in my head, and so is Kenken, since we're starting to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel of angst we've stuffed him in...I really want to draw and color something this weekend...I haven't colored in SO long, I miss it terribly...;_; Maybe that mermaid picture, if it won't utterly destroy the blues I have left...

I want to WRITE! and DRAW! and WORK ON MY PAGE!>_< No such luck. Homework and class awaits, then it is time for midterms. Bah, humbug.

Off to catch up on my comics decal homework. I can't believe I forgot ALL about it last week-_-; I even forgot to go to the class!o_0;;;

Ja

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home