Thursday, October 31, 2002

Happy Halloween, everyone!


Got 146/160 on Econ 110 midterm. 81/100 (I think) on the econ 121 midterm.

Japanese oral presentation tomorrow, have to go memorize the skit soon.

Want to draw cute Halloween piccies! >XD! But i can't...-_-; Feeling kind of tired but at least I'm clean. And smell like oranges. Yum. Getting kind of hungry again too...Have lots of scratch paper now that I've visited the computing center. Should probably also do other homework, and write.

Lately, I've been working on Yayoi's immortals' story...was supposed to be a short waffy one shot, well heck it's 10 pages and still going.o_0; One shot it might be but it's certainly not SHORT anymore...

What else?? Yanagi's on her cruise now, I think...tis Halloween today and I don't have a costume...-_-; Though if luck is with me I won't have TOO much candy to ingest and get fat on..

Ok, that's it for now. Once again, Happy Halloween.

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home