Monday, December 02, 2002

Linkages once again


I think I mentioned I did some piccies, albeit bad ones...So I figure I might as well link them for those who don't want to wade through the junk on my ainself account...^_^

Ashura and Gen My dearly beloved pyros.^_^

chibi Gen An old, old doodle of no significance except for the fact I thought it was cute...

The Phoenix Summon Another product of 8am lecture...

Gen Wearing the wrong shirt, but who cares...

Zane *shakes head* You know...all these pics except for the one with Ashura is from the new story thingy...so much for variety!^^;;;; I guess it's good practice for drawing guys.

Oiya oiya. I should draw something else. Like girls.^_^; I keep having this odd fear that if I stop drawing girls I'll forget how...o_0; Strange. Gah! Evil Saiyuki obsession! must not give into it!>_<

Gotta run now. Ja.

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home