Thursday, December 19, 2002

Oh, dear...


*checks date*....wow, I haven't written in here for nearly two weeks...o_0; Considering how much I like to ramble and complain and whine, it's a record!

For anyone who cares, I have just finished my last final (hehehe...there was a Last Final in Lost Universe too...0_0 but it wasn't about a test!). Game theory, and surprisingly I think I did...good, on it. I hope I didn't just jinx myself...@_@.

So in between coming down with a cold and new story ideas and studying for finals and TAKING finals and packing, I haven't had much time to do anything. I think I slapped an index page up on my ainself site, but haven't gotten the chance to actually LINK anything.-_-; And everything up is still in that terrible folder type thing...Very ugly, but not as ugly as a badly html-ed page.

And I STILL haven't finished packing.-_-; Or gotten presents for Katia, who is my lovely floormate who actually GOT me something for Christmas. I also still have to unplug every electrical appliance (that reminds me, gotta clean out the fridge!) and find room for my scanner as well as the tablet and also extra clothes that I won't be needing come spring semester...o_0; Too much junk!

The badly-written-paper-that-killed-my-work-ethic got a 17/20. 85%, not too bad. I made an absolutely idiotic mistake on my Industrial Organization final that I realized today in Game theory.-_-; DAMMIT, it was 1/1-delta, not 1/1+delta! >_< Baka! And I could've CHECKED it too, if I'd stopped to think about it...*sigh* Well, the idea was right, I just did a very very dumb math thing. No wonder I couldn't get delta to be between zero and one. BAKA Majo!>_< Saaaa....at least I caught it this time-_-;

I didn't buy the Saiyuki anime (2nd season)...which reminds me I still have the first season to mail out. Dammit, I gotta write these things down...o_0; I keep forgetting to do stuff I told myself to do!>_<

Am very, very tired. Went to bed late last night, got up early today for the final (8am finals are EVIL. PURE EVIL!). Very sleepy and exhausted and not wanting to clean and pack...I just want to take a nap, but the flight's for 4:45...and knowing the winter-break rush there'd be tons of people there. I really SHOULD pack and see if I need to take on luggage or if everything will fit in my backpack and pass as carry-on...@_@

And I need to drink the rest of the grape-apple sparkling cider..o_0; Ew, and I need to wash my cups before the leftover stuff in them can start sustaining life forms...o_0;;; Ewwwwww.......

On that gross note, I'll sign off now...Good luck to anyone still having exams! (That's to YOU, Yayoi! Kick that chem final's butt! And Thea-san too, for whatever final you're taking!^_^)

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home