Monday, February 10, 2003

Aaaaaah! Sore!>_<


Had a lovely, exercise filled Sunday when we went to the 'Play day', which is a practice handball tournament for the Nationals. I am now hobbling around like an old woman, muscles aching in places I didn't even THINK had muscles. But all in all, it was rather fun^_^.

The midterm crunch is starting, and having the tournament on top of of that...@_@. Stressed-desu! But on the other hand, the new joint blog idea is a success!^_^ Annnnnd must eat lunch before going to handball class which will doubtlessly hurt my ego lots because I'll be trying to play while stiff and sore^^; Which means I won't be playing all that effectively, but anyway...

I've figured out (sort of) how two of the main characters in one of the original stories are going meet. Happiness abounds, though if I get free time I'd rather spend it sleeping. My legs are shaking when i stand up. Ouch.^^;

I wanna eat out. I don't want DC food!>_< but I ate out yesterday...;_; BUt but but.......!!!!!!!

Majo-the-indecisive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home