Tuesday, February 04, 2003

What goes up must come down...eventually^_^


But not yet, have you noticed?^_^

I wonder what it is? I'm not usually this cheerful^_^; Usually I'm just kinda...neutral. Yes, neutral is a good word for it. But for some reason I'm really cheerful..o_0;

Maybe it's the writing exercises!^_^ Yayoi has been kind enough to give me some from her Writers' Block book, and I've gone through three already and making them into complete shorts^_^; (not those shorts you wear! Short one-shot stories!^^;) So yeah...they're not edited though, and being one-shots (well, two are, the first was actually a kind of continuation, post-story type thing) they don't have the virtue of having enough backstory to make sense to casual first-time readers^^; I've GOTTA stop writing epic type things...-_-;

Maybe it's the actual physical exercise^^; It's supposed to improve moods, right? And here I am, getting at least one hour of intensive exercise every day on stuff I like lots (Go handball and hankido! We did rolls today in class. I was very dizzy, and now I'm slightly achy), so maybe that's why...it also does great stuff for self-esteem and self-image^^; maybe that's it! All the exercise is kicking in!^_^.

Debating whether or not I want to go to the Chinese New Year banquet that a club is throwing. It sounds pretty good, but it's semi-formal...^^; I'm not sure if I have anything to wear...o_0;

In other news...found my stash of spare erasers for my mechanical pencils!^_^ Now I can draw to my heart's content again!^_^ They were with my japanese dictionary, html book, paints, charoals and watercolor pencils. I also found my copies of the two volumes of Ghost in the Shell manga, sugoi desu ne?

I have more art supplies here than school supplies. Considering the ratio of school work I do to artwork, and the fact that I'm not an art major.....^_^;;;;;;;;;

Saaaaa.......time to go! Expecting bro to call and eat lunch. Ja!

Majo-the-still-cheerful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home