Friday, January 31, 2003

Hello everyone. Miss me?


Nah, I doubt it...

The first week of school is now gone and past, and the second week is ending. Tomorrow is Chinese New Years, by the way, so happy new years to everyone that celebrates that particular holiday. Ah, it's wonderful to have another excuse to laze around (Not that I needed an excuse to laze around on Saturdays) and eat good food.

Someday I should see if people have translated the new years stories...I remember quite a few that I liked lots when I was little.^_^

Other news in Majo-land...not much. I've recently (last week?) caught a cold and it's not making life very pleasant. I'm hoping it'll go away soon, or else I will have to resort to more drastic measures! Not sure WHAT drastic measures, but...^_^;

Still in search of a job, still trying to fill out the FAFSA. All sorts of lovely things to do, and I can't breathe for a minute without coughing. Being sick sucks. Usually I love Fridays...now I'm just like "Blah..@_@". At least tomorrow I'll get lots of food...yum...I want sushi.;_;

Oh, what else? I'm taking Hankido, and it's HARD.^_^; Then again, this is from someone who is terribly out of shape...the first few lessons had me half-dead.^_^; I was sooo worn out by the physical exertion necessary to do everything...o_0; Must get in shape!>_< I also really want to get to Japantown sometime this weekend...If I can finish my Econ homework soon that would be useful, because then I would have time...

Ok...I go now. Ja.

Majo-the-sick-and-tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home