Sunday, December 29, 2002

Happy New Year! *coming up*


Knowing me, I WILL forget to write in this old bloggie come New Years...>_<

Watched 4 hours of His and Her Circumstances...A true testimony to the fact that anime doesn't have to be gory or violent or explicit or have world-shaking-epical plot or anything so out there for it to be weird. And it was a very enjoyable weird, I've not laughed so hard or actually cheered a romance on in so long. Worth the time spent and the headache I got from it...

Doh.....I think I probably failed my Decal class this past semester.....but I passed everything else....everything graded I got As in!^__^ (granted, they were mostly A- s...). Gah, must work harder...@_@

What else? Busy writing, much to my own surprise. Original stories have always been a kind of touchy topic with me, since I usually have no motivation to move it from within my own head down to something that other people can read. Project Genesis, besides lacking a workable plot, suffered from that...however I don't think the characters are complaining, since they're living it up in my brainspace, not pestered by my attempt to write their stuff down on paper.

However, with copious amounts of help from Yayoi-san, the newly dubbed 'Arcanum' (working title...still might be changed but while muse insists on calling it Gen and Zane's Excellent Adventures, the rest of us are VETOing it, for sure.) is off and running. The story has holes so big that you can drive a tank through it, but I'm trying to fill it out^_^; And then there's the Sidestory-that-ate-my-life......Which is NOT named Shiva and Amatsu's Excellent but Angsty Adventures. NO WAY. I hate my muse sometimes.>__<

Art-wise things have been slow. Most of it, I think, is because I am NOT in the possession of a scanner right now and I figure, why draw if no one can see it?...Maybe it'd be more correct to say 'why draw when I don't feel like it when people won't see it?'...because if I DID feel like it, I'd draw regardless. I think I'll start getting twitchy soon though...too long without art usually does that to me...

And now, signing off...Oh, last notes...

Site got an index.... go see at http://www.ainself.net/majo.

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home