Monday, February 03, 2003

And I feel fine~~


Yo.^_^ No, it's not the end of the world, but i feel fine anyway. Ever get that feeling? Just naturally exuberant? And by all means, I shouldn't be...I'm purposely missing the deadline for an application to a club that I should try to get into...I'm reading more fanfiction than homework reading...I studied for my japanese vocab quiz way late last night...

But I'm feeling rather cheerful nonetheless. I wonder if it's the cold shower? Yes, our dorm for some reason lost hot water for awhile. So since I was already IN there and very inclined to get clean (because I also needed to do laundry), I went ahead and took a shower. With freezing cold water. Yeah...I think I spent most of this morning not entirely awake. After that shower, I'm wide-awake^^;

Sort of tempted to get lunch, sort of not. I have handball in...20 or so minutes, so maybe I'll eat afterwards. Yeah, that's what I'll do...

For some reason the sunshine feels really bright today. Bright and happy. It makes me feel more awake and alive than I've felt in ages.^_^ So what if I can't get into Berkeley Consulting because I haven't even really tried? I'm gonna load up on things to put on my resume first, I suppose. There's an UEA meeting for the professional affairs committee. I'm going to get involved in that first. ^_^ Go me!

I wonder if the lack of ability to see one's faults is a fault in and of itself? Well, I DO see my own faults...but it seems like occasionally, when I'm in moods like these, I don't see them. I know they're there, but I don't let them depress me (Not that I usually do)...I suppose optimism really IS better. I've been playing mood-swing tennis with a friend a few days ago, and it wasn't entirely pleasant when the depression swung my way.^_^;

So yes, right now life is good. I have grapefruit juice, plenty of meal swipes to indulge in my craving for chili-cheese fries, my friend is on for approximately the same time I will be, for a short while since both of us have full days today...And I absolutely adore handball. I have managed to become less sucky at it, but I loved it even when I sucked.^_^ I wish I'd learned to appreciate a good workout earlier in my life...

Jaaaaaa

Majo-the-cheerful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home