Thursday, May 13, 2004

Whee!

LJ won't let me in, so I'll post here, muwahahahah!

Er, right. Finished my review questions. Almost done with essay (since I doubt I can make it more than a page anyway, considering there's not that much to talk about?). Now I just have to part with my quarters to do some laundry. Oh, drats, I just remembered that I would have to re-add the commenting options thingie...phoeey.

Like the new template? Blogger's got some nice ones now, makes me happy.^_^

Will have to call Don tonight to see if he can pick me up from the airport when I go home. Review session last night was BORING as all hells, with only one thing that was actually helpful.

Ok, I go!

Majo

3 Comments:

Blogger Majo said...

does this commenting thing work?o_0

May 13, 2004 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Yayoi said...

Trying to test out the comment system myself.^_^; And ack! Where are you?? I'm gonna have to go to the mall soon and wanted to say bye!;_;

May 13, 2004 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Yayoi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 13, 2004 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home