Monday, January 26, 2004

To reinstate...
Textbooks are very, very expensive.

End of that rant, anyway..no point in beating it to death. And in other news, was exceptionally(?) productive yesterday in coloring-art wise...finished two pics, one which had taken the better part of the past one or two weeks...I can't remember. And one which was simple but turned out better than expected.

I would say hop on over to DA to see them, but they're having problems yet again. I suggest Witchspring if you want to see...and please leave a comment!

Class in 11 minutes, though given the 10 minutes past the hour thing we have, it's more like, 21 minutes. And it's just upstairs, so I don't feel my behind moving from this comfy computer chair anytime soon...@_@

School is bad for my sleep schedule.^^; But at least, I'm keeping up with homework, so far. I don't think I'll get into some of the business classes though...which sucks, because the fun one is the one that has the long waitlist. Though of course, both my Corporate finance and Financial econ classes immediately start with the present value problem, which has been beaten into my head, repeatedly. Enough already!^^;

Yeah. Er, 19 more minutes, or something. Why am I doing a countdown? Other than that, I just spent $140 on a textbook (related to the subject above) ...But I'm going to return it (Because Ialready ordered it online, it's just not here yet) before the cut-off date...There are a lot of things that really should be cheaper, but being an econ major also means I have to consider the reasons why they're so expensive...@_@ UGh, don't wanna think about that.

Why can't I just be a starving artist? Oh, right.-_- Cuz I'm a glutton and wouldn't handle starvation well... I hope DA gets fixed.

I hesitate to ask this, since I know I'll get a very limited amount of replies...but anyway, if you're reading this (Yayoi, you don't really count.^^; ), post a comment? Just a hi would do, even. I just want to see if anyone's actually reading my bloggie...

Ok, I go now. Boring math class beckons...what are the chances of getting the SAME GSI two semesters in a row? I mean, I don't hate him or anything, but he's not exactly my ideal teacher type...

Ok, really going now...really.

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home