Sunday, January 25, 2004

Sunday evening...
Though it's more accurately, early sunday evening...

Drinking my gingerbread latte very slowly, but I can't taste anything gingerbread-y in it. Happy chinese new years, again. Yesterday my brother and I went to my aunt's house to celebrate. So it was me and my bro, my aunt's family, and my cousin's grand-uncle and grand-aunts...who are kind of my granduncle/grandaunts...I guess. It was all very family-gathering-like.

We had a dinner with the hot-pot. Scallops, yum...sticky rice, lots of napa and other traditional hot-pot stuff. No pork or beef though... A bunch of the snacks that one gets at chinese new year...some crumbly candy thing, egg-rolls, mochi type things, pumpkin seeds...Yum.^_^ And at the end, we ate oranges and this weird cake thing that was kind of like a pie, except with whip cream(?) filling and slices of peaches, strawberries and kiwi on top. A fruitcake of sorts, I suppose...it was interesting.

And I managed to do all of my math homework (that's due this monday, at least...I still haven't done the stuff due friday), and played some Super Smash brothers with my brother and my cousin...

Then returned safely and was going to go to bed early, but went ot bed at 2am instead (not early...or is early, but only in the literal sense). Now I'm up and buying textbooks (well, mostly finished with it) and thinking about what I'm going to do for the homework due on Tuesday that I don't have a book for...Oh, well. It's my last semester, I really can't work up the energy to panic about it...

Got another request to use my art, this time for a fanlisting layout...intrigued by the thought, and the modifications were pretty spiffy (background and text, no other changes)...I'm wondering where all these people came from? Oh, well...at least that means there are people still looking, justification for me taking up the space on my little corner of the net to post artage...

Found my CD of mp3s...copy/pasted it into my computer, so I now have more music without having to download them all over again. I really should clean my room and do a bunch of errand thingies...I hope my dad doesn't get a heart-attack from the bill I put on the credit card for the textbooks...Around $100@_@. Ugh.

Textbooks are so expensive. Everything should be put online.@_@

Winter break was over so fast.o_0;

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home