Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy New Year!

Ok, not QUITE yet...it's 6:52 pm EST. I'm in Toronto, Canada with my uncle and cousins and grandma...Going to be here for a whole week.

Travel was pretty tiring, but thankfully nothing was delayed. I did pick to wear the wrong shoes to wear tho...my new high-heeled boots were kinda starting to kill my feet.

Happy new years to everyone. Resolutions? For me? Hmm...I think I'd probably not end up keeping them...

Well, I resolve to be more healthy, do more exercise. Be more decisive because most of the time it's a good thing to see both sides of the issue, but bad to sit on the fence. Also to draw and write as much as possible, and to get better at it.^_^

That's about it, I suppose. ...Happy new year again. 2003 was a pretty darn fun year...

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home