Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Since I know I'll forget later...


Is it just me, or is DA being spazzy again...?

I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyway. since I know I'll almost for sure forget it when the time comes, I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right now!^_^

Thanks to all who are even reading this blog, keeping up with my stuff. Extra kudos for you guys that actually email me.^_^ I hope you get lots of presents and good-will during the holidays and for the next year too!^^

The Christmas manga project 2003 is getting started...I have one short done (only 2 pages, TRULY very short.^_^; ) and have about two others in the planning stages...should really start the pre-paneling...

Will probably post when the 'challenge' part is over.^_^; I think Yayoi's gonna beat me in the length department tho...

I got a B+ in math, did I mention that? I seriously thought I'd fail...So that's a good present to have. My GPA might not suffer TOO badly...^_^;

Once again, happy holidays.

Majo

*p.s. This has been edited from the DA journal post (which may or may not go up, since DA is once again, spazzing as previously mentioned), so in case anyone actually bothers to read both, you are not hallucinating, they ARE practically the same thing.^_^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home