Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Last day here...

This vacation seems to be filled with might-have-beens.

We might've gone skiing. But first the weather did not cooperate, then it cooperated too much. We have snow but it's way too cold, and bro is sick.

We might've gone shopping. But because of the time difference that we couldn't shake, we overslept and can't go. Oh, well.

We might've done other things, but it was either too warm, too cold, too far, too boring, etc. So I spent most of the time sleeping, eating, and using the internet. Not unlike what I do at home.

Didn't draw, the time difference played weirdness on the inspiration to write. Got a lot of money, but wasted a lot of time. I hope my tablet is there by the time I get home, because I'm truthfully bored out of my head.

And besides our own junk, Uncle wants us to bring back ALL these dietary supplement things. So much that we have to get another suitcase. I have no comments, except maybe mild, disgusted amusement at the fact that they are so 'natural' and 'health' oriented, but keep eating all these artificial vitamins and extracts.

Nothing much. Still pretty disappointed overall. Can't wait to get home.

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home