Friday, January 02, 2004

randomness...
Still in Canada...have a pretty bad headache, from lack of sleep? Alas, but I napped...

Today was fairly boring. Then again, the days have been mostly boring...The only thing is that I think I finally fixed the net, so that I won't have to spend half an hour every time I boot up the old laptop to get on the network...Apparently it was something wacky wiht my network bridge, or something.

Didn't really draw much...there's still a minor time difference that I'm trying to get used to. I get up too early (according to my body) and go to bed a bit too late. It's kinda of strange.

I guess family is family. My 5th aunt came to join us, along with her family. My 5th uncle (her husband) bought me one of those flash drives...the USB ones? It's really nice, now if I can figure out what to put on it...

Food is...mostly vegetarian. Low fat, low oil (mostly), low meat, low salt...Bro and I spent the time before we fell asleep last night lamenting the lack of MEAT. Oh, well. I'm eating a record number of fruits...

Got to read Black Cat vol. 8-14...or was it 16? I think it was 16. Not much in the way of inspiration, and sometimes the adults drive me batty. I'm not meant to mingle in crowds, even if they ARE family.

Learned how to play mah-jon from my family too...though they are always short one person, now I can expect to be a regular fill-in. I would avoid it but the table is down in the basement, same as my internet connection. @_@

And it's not going to snow, supposedly...and it's too warm to make artificial snow (from the ski resorts) because apparently the weather is so good that it'd melt anyway...So the prospect of skiing is low. Might go ice skating though.

Need to find an outlet for the PS2 that cousin borrowed from a friend...most of the games bro brought were for PS1, but I'm more used to the PS2 controller. No scanner, so even if I DID draw something worth scanning it'd have to wait till I get home. And boy, I can barely wait...

It is BIG here though, the house and the area...and very clean. Makes my living in Simi seem positively like a pig-sty in comparison...it's almost unnatural. But I suppose my aunt has time to clean, unlike us...two college students and one full-time working IT guy...

She gets a bit longwinded sometimes with her lectures. I try to avoid her, unless she's occupied with something.

Cousins are ok. But bro and I are going stir crazy.

Ok, I go now...I feel so tired, and it's only 12:15 (9:15 back in LA)...

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home