Thursday, January 22, 2004

Happy Chinese New Year!
Well, with only about 40 minutes of it left...

School is going ok, art is going good, and finally I'm getting back into the groove of exercising.^_^; what I need is a good firm kick in the ass in the form of a PE class...this semester it's Taekwondo...very fun.^_^ And of course, handball. I beat my bro and my roommate last night...21-4 the first game (it was two on one) and 14-10 the second game...but then I had to go up for the team meeting so we didn't finish...

To celebrate the new year, we went out to eat (vietnamese noodles...it was the closest one we can walk to that we all wanted to eat.^_^; And noodles=long life!) and got ice cream afterwards. I did my math homework after, and it wasn't that bad (something that'll change soon, I'd imagine).

Tis the year of the monkey! Congrats to all those born that year...

Ugh...so tired. And a lot of classes..@_@ So I go sleep...

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home