Thursday, April 01, 2004

Long time no post...
I've been eaten by LJ, then my computer died. Yippee....er, right, I think from now on ppl should just go read on the LJ...but I like this blog.;_; It's just easier to network on LJ where there's ways to keep track of your friends and their posts, and such.

Besides the computer news, there's also my re-kindled love for Xenosaga. It's wrecking havoc on my schedule since I end up playing it rather than doing my homework or studying in my free time. I'm going to have to ignore it for awhile because of the midterm coming up...*sigh*

Spring break was relaxing but for the dead internet and the dying of the laptop...And also the weird incidents of my friends all ending up in the hospital in one way or another. I'm glad mostly everyone is okay and that I didn't end up there myself. Played a lot of Soul Calibur 2, which I think was kind of a waste of time (but I did manage to get the Guard Impact thing mostly right). Should've really done homework but didn't, as usual.

Also watched a lot of FullMetal Alchemist. Have I plugged this anime here? I don't think so...but FMA is REALLY GOOD. Go watch it if you have the means. I've been doing a lot of FMA fanart lately...wow, tis been awhile since I've done that, huh? Well, if anyone wants to see, it's going to be at the Witchspring Sketchblog on LJ. I posted some random stuff on deviantart too.

I think that's it!

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home