Tuesday, February 10, 2004

*Crossposted from LJ*

Happiness! [Feb. 10th, 2004|11:13 am]
[ mood | ecstatic ]

Well, maybe not *happiness*, per se, but tis a nice feeling.^_^

The morning started off pretty crappy though, come to think of it. Had to get up early, and when my alarm clock rang I had to remind myself that it's not good to destroy the thing that's keeping me on time...@_@

But then I talked to my professor after class, asked some questions and just mingled (there was another girl there too, we had homework due this week and I helped her a bit!). This will help with my professor-aphobia...I'm so proud of myself that I actually went.^_^;;;;

And the other prof that I emailed about the letter of rec wrote back today (after I sent off the second email) saying that she hadn't replied earlier cuz my email got lost in the massive influx of mails she got and that she'd write me a letter, just need some information (transcript, letter of intent, etc) beforehand.

Wow. This is like, totally awesome.^_^;

Now I have to face the prospect of going to Taekwondo while being severely sleep deprived...Even that doesn't sound so bad.^_^;;

And I just printed out my transcript (Cuz the prof that is writing me a letter needed one) and I'm kinda happy with it. VERY annoyed that the math class brought it down, but it's 0.01 point, so I suppose I shouldn't complain...

Two more pics to go for the art trade...I was doodling one in class today, but tis a doodle so it SUCKS.@_@

ACK! Almost forgot!

NOTE TO SELF: MATH 53 HW (FRI), ECON 136 HW (next Tuesday), CHECK MIDTERM DATES, TALK TO BRO ABOUT DAD'S VISIT, $$$ for Collegiates--Soon, and GO TO PROF OFFICE HOURS!

Less urgent is looking up plane tickets for this summer.@_@

Er...right. I shall vegetate for the next half hour until I'm subjected to strenuous exercise for the duration of about an hour...

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home