Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Tired...


this is Cross-posted with my LJ journal...

Busy day today, and full day tomorrow. I think from now I'll update both blog and LJ, just to be fair. What a waste though...

Let's see...Added a class so that I'm no longer under-units and can keep the money the scholarships gave me, went over finance hw with the group. Worked up the courage to email a professor about letter of recommendation (Go me!), played handball for a bit over an hour. The problem is now that I'm tired and dirty and STARVING, and I have an hour to either take a shower or eat before I have to retire to bed because of EVIL 8am class tomorrow...

And tomorrow will consist of running to the GSI's office hours for that new class I just added to get some notes on the stuff that I'll have to know for the homework due next monday...@_@ Then I'll be skipping math to go to a dinner for scholarship recipients (of a scholarship I didn't even apply for...but hey, money is money, and if they're giving it to me to pay for the fricking high registration fees, all the better!^_^) in San Francisco. Well, 'dinner' is up in the air. It said 'refreshments will be served' which might not be dinner. If not, I can always go to J-town and get them awesome noodles!!!

I almost wish that they don't serve dinner.^_^;;;

Wow, this entry is incredibly boring.^^; Er...Full metal alchemist is like, the most awesome anime ever! And I'm doing three art trades, and most ppl have requested Slayers and or Hellsing art...I guess that's what I'm good for^_^;

Might start that tomorrow, once I get back...since I won't get into those elitist business classes, I only have ONE class on friday. WHOOT! Triple WHOOT! I haven't had that since...second semester of sophomore year...

Ok..I think I'll shower tomorrow, or something...@_@ I need food!

Majo

*EDIT* BOOK IS RETURNED! $140 back. Hehhh...
*EDIT EDIT* Chrono Crusade is cool too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home