Monday, March 03, 2003

Good food, good friends, good times


Ah......a nice conclusion to the weekend, our dinner out to the sushi buffet. I stuffed myself^^; And my bro came too, and got along surprisingly well with my friends. I've borrowed some anime with the typical badass bishonen (anti-)hero and am now copying to my harddrive. Life is good.

I didn't QUITE catch up with my reading but I got admirably close, so I'm not going to worry about it. It's hard to feel anything but kinda unfocused and satisfied when you're really full....*lol*

Kinda tired, kinda sleepy. But for some reason I don't want to go to bed just yet. My bro has a policy of making a resolution to fix a problem or improve on something every week, and I think I am in need of one.^_^ I wonder what it should be? Should be something simple, I suppose. Hm....what to start with? Maybe I shall make a resolution to blog more often!^_^; Then again, maybe not^^; Hm....to do my homework on time? Stop procrastinating? Actually WRITE the stories in my head? Hard to decide!>_<

It's good to get out, every once in awhile.^_^ Maybe that should be my resolution.

Jaaaaa......nighty night....

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home