Tuesday, March 11, 2003

cup noodle is addictive

Must....not....fall.....to....the......addiction!>_<

But it's hard to be healthy when you're a starving college student.-_-;

Nothing is up. Except school. Yes...school is forever up. I want my spring break and I want it now, dammit.-_-; I sound more cranky than I actually am, I wonder why? It's probably because I'm eating...eating always makes me feel less cranky^_^; But yeah...gotta watch out for them mood-swings before one comes and wacks me upside the head...

I also am in need of a box. I suppose I'll go procure one when I go pick up my scholarship check. Which reminds me I have to pay the school soon for letting me endure their torture.....

In other news: Ainself is spazzy. We're switching server computer or something in order to get higher bandwidth cap, or something. Look not to Majo for explanations, she is merely a hanger-on who shelled out money for space, not for administrative voting rights. Angelfire is doing excellently in trying to be as slow as ainself, if not as spazzy, and I've been happily wanting to strangle both of the servers for awhile now. But it's ok...nothing much to post anyway.

Saaaaa....definitely looking forward to spring break, if not the midterms prior to it. Taxes are a pain, trust me, and mismatching records are even worse. But in any case, it is another tale for another time, preferable AFTER the whole mess gets itself straightened out. I need more food....^_^;;;;

Majo-desuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home