Tuesday, May 20, 2003

a note

Gads, but it's UGLY......but it's up. *sigh*

Majo's (ugly) Temp Page

The only reason this is up is because it has the link to the newly up Arcanum SR gallery. I WAS going to seperate the pictures into 'appropriate for public consumption' and 'slightly inappropriate' because SR as a decidedly shonen-ai/yaoi theme running throughout, but then I decided that since nothing was explicit and seperating out the pictures seem rather...I dunno, wrong. Someone once put that by putting warnings on, it felt like she was saying that shonen-ai/yaoi IS wrong and deserved to be seperated out and have big warning notes on them, which wasn't her belief...I guess I sorta agree with her.

Yare yare...that was rather more involved than I thought I needed to be...

Anyway. That's all. I'm sure it loads awfully slow for modem users...gotta bug Yayoi and see what happens with her when she tries to load it...

*sigh* back to econometrics and econ history of the 20th century...

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, back to the blue template. I always come back to this one, for some reason. It feels very...serene.^_^;

Majo (who really should stop looking for Saiyuki Reload scans! -_-; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home