Sunday, May 11, 2003

Why am I writing in this...?

You know how when you're sick, you're not supposed to want to do anything...? Well, it seems to be true for school-work, at the very least.-_- So much for plans of studying. I tried, I really did...But since cold medicine would cost me an arm and a leg (and I need those to GET to the test tomorrow), I've decided to pass go and do not collect any medicine.

Other depressing things:...ainself is still down. Well, wait, let me check...yup, still down. Darn it. And I was looking through my angelfire site. Can we say "Bllllllahhhhhhh looking"? I guess we can.-_- I have so much VOLUME but so little QUALITY, especially in presentation. It annoys me.

And of course looking at Gorgeous Art by Someone else is not exactly great for my ego either...-_-; I should really stop.

Ara......I didn't think it'd turn into a complaints post....^^; Well, in other news, the final for japanese is tomorrow and the day after...after that I have from 5/14-22 free, but of course that SHOULD be spent studying for the finals on 5/22 and 5/23. Sincerely hope that the cold will be ancient history by then, I sure do. Then it's move-out of the dorms and move-into the apartment, though the 'F' word looms dark and foreboding. As of now we don't know what we're going to do about furniture.-_-

As for Anime expo, I have plans to transfer some pencil sketchs onto manga paper and do them proper justice with color, as well as drawing some new stuff once I have time. People seem to like my Hellsing fanart and I admit the series is fun to draw for, and I adore Fruits Basket, I just need more reference pics to do the characters justice.^_^; The idea of doing commissions is STILL being kicked around, I'm planning to ask a few more friends about it and see what they think.^^; In any case, it's now an option, and I'm slightly excited by it...though of course, there's the possibility there would be no one wanting me to do commissions.....^^; Oh, well. I'll be dealing with that as it comes.

And now,....I think I've gotten enough things off my chest. My throat hurts tho^^; *cough cough*. Will now go back to semi-studying in hopes that I won't flunk Japanese....

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home