Tuesday, April 15, 2003

And life goes on...

for some reason, I have the oddest urge to croon some weird song I remember from Back to the Future...at the dance? The slow, romantic jazzy piece that the band played before Marty went on stage to perform? "And I'm just a fool....a fool in love....withhhhh youuuuuuuuuuu". And I'm not in love or anything, odd.

FINALLY saw the apartment that I worked my ass off for today. And it was worth it....a surprisingly nice and clean place, and I'll get my own room and stuff. The bathroom is...interesting, but hey, we're college students, and who needs privacy anyway? There's a lock on it at least.^_^;

Now we just have to worry about rent and moving in...well, the rent is soon, must pay 5/1 for the rent of May...but move in won't happen until after finals. NO WAY we're going to deal with that on top of being fried alive. Or roasted. I don't know, the chinese word for 'to take (a test)' is pronounced the same as 'to cook/roast'...^_^;;; Well, we're gonna get killed by finals, no point in REALLY dying by trying to move in at the same time...

Well, that's in the not-so-distant future...In the more immediate (as in, in 20 minutes) future holds going to section, hopefully *or not* getting our midterms back, or at least knowing what we got on it...@_@

And to leave whoever might be reading this with something to look at...

I shaded something! *gasp!!!!!!*

And that's all, folks. Drat, now it's Unchained Melody...

Majo-singing

Ooh, my love...my darling...I hunger for your touch...a long, lonely time...
GAH! Just go to class, baka! <-big idiot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home