Thursday, April 03, 2003

And life goes on...

wahhhhhh......spring break is over, as quickly as I had imagined it would go...Life is now going back to normal, with midterms and homeworks and projects, not to mention applying for housing and planning for the summer.

All is well, if busy, over here. The first week back is doubly hard because I didn't do any sort of physical activity while I was at home, so now I am sore and hurting from the resumption of all my PE classes. So much to do, so little time...But one piece of good news: I did ok on the midterm that was super ultra hard. The mean was 23 out of 40 (because the second problem was really difficult) but the professor said that was a high average. Basically anything around 20 would be a solid B. I got a 26.5! ^_^ So that at least is a little pressure off my chest, since I was BELOW the mean for the first exam.

Inspiration comes and goes, but I have outlets and am resolving to improve my art. Time is of essence, since coloring and a lot of the other things that I want to get better at involve copious amounts of time that I don't have..but I'm sketching as much as possible, and hoping to get better at things I usually avoid, like shading, hands, feet, different positions, etc.

Class soon, and I have pictures I want to finish before I go. Ja!

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home