Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Chugging along...

Japanese final (oral part) is this Friday, and then the test next week for Monday and Tuesday...Picnic for the Handball team this weekend, maybe go see movies? I still want to see Bulletproof Monk (despite the absolute cheese of the title and the preview...^_^;) and X2! And I'm not sure, is the Matrix sequel out too? I can never keep track.^^; Then after that is more studying for finals. My finals are once again, REALLY late this semester...@_@ I want a summer job! And I'm also thinking about doing commissions...I need the money, and it would be a great chance to practice...Yeah.^_^ I need to know how many ppl would be interested though...@_@ I don't even know how many people frequent my site(s) anymore^_^;;;;

Most likely WILL be going to Anime Expo this year (in Long Beach, CA)..I wanted to go to the one in New York SO badly!;_; But it is way too late, because school would've started by then!;_; I plan to be in the Art Show again, maybe table this time to sell prints.^^; Of course, this is assuming I get my act together and get things ready.

Current art projects are all original, but I'm thinking about transferring some of my better pencil sketchs onto manga paper to make spiffy colored versions!^_^ Oh, well...all that comes after finals, I suppose. Finals and move-in to the new apartment...yeah.^_^; Life is complicated, but not too bad.

And the Deviant art site is a success!^_^ I got lots of comments, so if anyone went there from here, thank you! I need to start posting new stuff soon though. I keep sticking all my new art into my misc folders online, and never linking them. Bad majo.....^^; Ah, well....

Ok, that's it for now. Back to studying...

majo-desu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home