Tuesday, May 13, 2003

...bored.

So bored, in fact, that I did two art things today...Yes, yes....I did terribly on the Japanese exams.@_@, but apparently drawing makes me feel better, so there.

Randombish6

To be honest, I'm not sure what happened...I mean, what made me draw this picture. Usually (especially lately), I'm very disinclined toward drawing...well, frilly things. Or lacy things. Or even pretty things in general, since I've been drawing guys mostly. Trying to draw guys that are NOT pretty. But i guess it's been too long since I drew girls...o_0; After the failed attempts, I've finally gone nuts and went to draw a super girly picture...ah, well. It looks somewhat like what CLAMP might draw...

Still sick, coughing a lot now, waiting for it to blow over. Restless and bored, wanting to get stuff over with, but head hurts too much to do anything productive. At least dinner wasn't at the cafeteria today, and I got a very big, very delicious frozen strawberry yogurt cone afterwards...

Now I think I'm going to play with HTML, if that tells you anything about how bored I feel.....

Majo-desu

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone through the male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, it is not only young guys in their own twenties who long to hold a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

December 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home