Saturday, June 28, 2003

Things to do...


  1. Go mail stuff for brother...

  2. Go to the bank and get money...

  3. Go pick up Yayoi...

  4. Feed Yayoi (and myself) some dinner and get some groceries to ward against future starvation...

  5. Clean house...

  6. Watch movies? (Hollywood Homicide and Finding Nemo)

  7. Draw/Write more...



Yay!^^ I'm so happy! I hope that I can pick Yayoi up without problems tho! The airport's such a scary place to be, especially since now they won't allow you to go to the gates to pick people up! And I got a bunch of my errands done yesterday AND got lots and lots of sleep last night! So I am happy and genki and ...a bit hungry^^; Saa, I suppose I'll have to see about getting some food, that was listed up there, no?

Ok, I go now...or whatever.^_^ We're going to do all sorts of fun stuff like maybe amusement parks, food places, anime places (Anime Expo!!!), and movies. And just hang out here at my house too^^. Bro's coming back next weekend tho, and another friend is crashing here for the few days of Expo, so it'll be a bit crowded, but we'll work something out^_^

Jaaaaaaaaaa.........I want to write or draw...@_@ There's still...at least half an hour left...@_@

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home