Saturday, June 21, 2003

MY LAPTOP IS BACK!!!

....Er, yeah.^_^; Like the title says. There will probably be more blogging now that I have my computer back. *happiness* and lookie here, blogger's got a different edit window now. Spiffy looking. *nod* I just hope it posts...

For anyone else who might be remotely interested...I have not really drawn anything lately. In case I've forgotten to mention, in the three weeks (or was that longer? It feels longer.@_@) or so that I was lacking a laptop, I've gotten a job that goes from 7am to 3:30 pm. Of course, the place is really far so I have to get up at 5:30. Then again, that might just be me being afraid of tardiness...Anyway, so yes, I've been working like mad and not having the energy to do much else. But now that my laptop is back and my scanner no longer so lonely, maybe I'll be able to remedy that.

One more week of work, then the week after is Anime Expo. A friend is coming over for that whole week, I'm so excited!^_^

Ok, gotta go eat...hungry@_@

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home