Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I should be doing my homework...@_@

Homework due on Thurs, homework due on Friday, have to work on prospectus revision, handball tournament over the weekend (maa, I kinda got myself into that one...)...at least there are no more midterms, only finals...

I'm not sure that's a good thing, precisely...

Updated the page quite a while ago (11/1?) and forgot to mention it...I hope by now that those who would care would've visited the page anyway, but it's more of the same...

What else? Oh, Jen got an offer from a magazine to use Hellsing: Amen in their publication, and after we got together (over email and AIM) and made a list of stringent demands (Ha, right...), we gave them permission to go ahead. Now we're just sitting back, mildly amused, and waiting to see what happens.

Heh, might be my first time to get printed/published....

Also got commission offer, will start doodling soon, even tho (thankfully) it seems to be a pretty light one...she doesn't have a lot of money, I don't have a lot of time, so we're all pretty laid back about it. That's good, I hope...

Fingers are freezing...stopped analyzing the distributional and efficiency effects of EOI and ISI policies to type this up (if you understood what i just said, come and help me with homework!) and now will go back to it...Long live EOI and ISI, tho it seems that the general consensus is that they should use OEI. Heh, funny policy makers...

I go now...

Majo

Glossary: (For my amusement)

EOI--Export oriented industrialization. Government, subsidies, and we watch the world go boom...

ISI--Import Substitution industrialization. Government, tariffs/quotas, and we watch the world go boom...

OEI--Open Economy industrialization. Sorta government, FDI/FPI (but no FBI?), and supposedly, the world doesn't go boom as badly...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home