Sunday, September 14, 2003

Lazy Sunday...


Was going to go to J-town today (yesterday too) but I guess 'm not...I DO need a marker pretty badly though, because I realized that one was already dead about halfway through the coloring (that Kali and Amatsu pic in the post below)...Oh, well. Yeah, must remember that for next time...

Did some work yesterday, drew a picture and wrote up an assignment. Doing math homework right now, and being reminded of why everyone gave me the incredulous looks when I said I was taking math for 'fun'. Yeah...fun. Not really, sorta. Kinda fun but kinda frustrating too...

Here's a scary picture I did yesterday of the clones...being snuggly? Egads, this picture disturbs me, muchly. It was based off a fanart/doujin cover I saw for a FF7 work, where the artist did it a hundred times better and prettier and it was even colored...Anyway...

Other than that, it's just math today, maybe ice cream later. Depending on who got in what frat in our little apartment...Bro's joining a social frat and the other housemate is trying to join a business/professional one. I didn't like the business one that much, not to mention I'm too lazy and antisocial...

I need some good quizzes to put on here. I miss taking random quizzes, or those fill-in-the-answers things...

Ok...back to math.^_^;

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home