Friday, September 12, 2003

*Blink*...
What is this thing? *pokes at the gray thing in the blogging window*. Huh...I guess it's some new addition to the whole posting process...

Anyway, Deviantart seems to be experiencing difficulties...Twas working ok this morning then died when I got back (Tis still technically morning)...

Today's plans are: Skipping math 54 section and going shopping for some desperately needed groceries. I also cleaned and colored, and did my accounting homework last night (Took 9 hours...@_@). I have Math hw, readings for both of my econ classes, a Policy brief, essay revision...what else? More financial accounting homework. Gonna start that early this time, hopefully.

The first round of testing's coming up...I look forward to it, not.

And here's a piccie I colored last night...

Colored version The file's huge, I apologize. I just wanted to get it over with...Twas the piccie printed out (the pixelation was pretty darn terrible..@_@) and then colored with copic markers. Some places were touched up by pen...

Gonna go take a shower now...I don't think I'm awake yet...@_@

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home