Thursday, August 21, 2003

Random musings...

My brain made some necessary connections between the 'Sara's in my head last night...well, not connections as much as acknowledgement of previous Saras (The current one is a doctor/healer in Arcanum) that I've came up with before...Funny, I've always liked 'Sara' better than 'Sarah'...I wonder why? Maybe it's like that whole Anne with an 'e' thing? Anyway...

So I've rediscovered the other Sara lurking in my head, and she's a fairly different character, but I kind of like her character design (still, which is saying a lot...@_@) so I'm contemplating the possibility of keeping her...Maybe make her look a bit older for the current Sara? It would be funny if they end up being the same Sara...especially since the older one had some interesting ties to..well, various places.^_^; I think I originally designed her for a fighting game (haha...I was pretty silly when I was in high school...or was that junior high?) then for a comic...neither of which got very far, but they were fun projects while they lasted.

Anyway, this was a random rant^_^. And why are all the free services either spazzing or down? *sigh* I guess you get your money's worth with these things...

I feel kinda sick...throat hurts and I'm tired...(might be because I didn't go to bed until 4 am tho...)...but today's a nice day, it's slightly overcast so it's not so hot...that's the best...

Majo-signing-off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home