Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Random piccies

Ugh, I feel sunburned...@_@

Loot count:

6 new copic markers
2 english manga (Blade of the Immortal and Sorcerer Hunters)
2 japanese manga (Tales of Destiny and Saiyuki Reload)
Couples poses art/photo book
Manga paper

Random pictures (Thanks to Elf-san for letting me upload to her server since nothing else seemed to be working!)

Kali and Amatsu, and chibi Majo and Shiva freaking out quietly on the lower left hand corner
A group picture of sorts
A dress idea

And I'll change the links later once I get one of the other servers working...

And on a side note for those who still visit Ainself...Apparently the server DOESN'T support index styled pages anymore, so you'd get a 404 error if you clicked on the links I put down. Much apologies about that, but when I was trying to fix that (and upload pics) to Ainself tonight, it wouldn't work (because I couldn't get into the server)...I will try to fix that sometime, but I have to go back to work tomorrow...@_@

Also, I might be going to China/Taiwan to visit my mom and dad later this month...I wonder what that might bring...

Okies, I go now.
Ja!
Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home