Sunday, September 21, 2003

Photos fun and Frames!
OMG I learned how to make frames! Granted, Microsoft Frontpage did all the work, but still!^_^

Here's the really rough page of the photos from my summer vacation:Photos site. Forgive the title...it's a tad cheesy, but the truth nonetheless.^_^

Let's see...dad got here today around 8 and we went out for sushi buffet. It was extremely expensive, but good, so it was worth it. I did not get any studying done, but I had expected that anyway and sorta compensated for it, so all's good. I did get my essay rewrite done tho, so that is one good thing.

Yayoi wrote a really good scene for SR...and now I need to figure out something to write or draw...Inspiration had died lately, with all the school things and pressure to find a job or something. Not that I've actually started...*sigh*

Let's see, what else? DA's journal thing is getting a lot of entries too because I like to write nonsensical entries entirely too much...but the journal there has a commenting option, which is a plus. This one has the plus of being the older one, and I know how to link from this one better. I haven't tried any linking in the DA journal yet...

I have too many journals.^_^;;;

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home