Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Random ramblings..

It seems kind of unfair that I would write an entry in my DA account but not here...so I'm writing one here too!^^;

Tho of course, there's not much to write about...let's see...

Vacation to China/Taiwan cancelled. Might still go to canada to see Grandma, or NJ to see Lucy? not sure yet...

Two finals on the same day, both of my hardest classes...saa, at least the econ one will be at an (obscenely) early time so I get time in between to study for the killer math one...

Ha, who am I kidding? I'm not going to be able to study, I'm going to be so brain fried...

The problem is the econ class really isn't hard, so everyone else would be getting really high scores..@_@

*sigh* I suppose I shouldn't worry about it.

Winter break plans include vegetating, drawing lots of stuff, reading, drinking hot drinks, hanging out with friends (I still have a lot of my high school friends...awesomeness)...oh, can't forget writing..^^;

I need to do math, but I don't WANT to do math, and I've somehow succeeded in fragmenting my wednesday schedule even more...tho come to think of it, it's kinda pointless since it's the last wednesday with classes...

Next wednesday I'd be hyperventilating and trying to study for two finals at the same time. Oh, joy...I so look forward to it.@_@

I really wish our GSI wasn't a spaz and didn't have advisor troubles so he'd pay more attention to us. Then again, his sections did the best on the midterms, I'm just the only one that don't get it, I guess...*sigh*

Gah, now I'm starting to feel sorry for myself, I'm gonna stop!>_<

Still trying to decide if I want to do the senior honors thesis...it's going to be PAIN..Unless i drop a lot of other classes...@_@

I mean, I don't NEED those other classes...

Gah. I'll think about it later.

I want a cat@_@.

Majo's-nonsensical-entry-of-the-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home